Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A trip to the Fountain

















These are from my visit to the National Art Gallery Gardens. There is a giant fountain in the center of this beatifully decorated garens that have scultures all the way around it.... Some are a little bit out there but that is what makes it art!!!

I enjoyed the peaceful sounds of the sprayers as they rose and fall every 15 mintues or so. IT was great to hear all the voices of people who were getting a little wet because it was windy! I read some Harry Potter and finished the first book! I am on to the second book over the next week! Riding the bus to work makes for a lot of time to either sit and think... (not always a good thing), listen to music, or read. I have alreadly done a lot of thinking and it frustrates me to the core when I can't solve an issue. So i listen to music and just sit and watch the road ways go by and watch all those getting on/off the bus. So now I am into the reading. :)

The last photo is of the street I corssed to get to the bus stop on my way down yesterday. :) I had a good time, got some sun, and enjoyed the time to myself.:)

Hope everyone is doing well. :)

Love Kimi

2 comments:

The MOM said...

Sounds like a relaxing time at the fountains! Oh to have one day to myself!!:) Glad I could chat with you briefly.

Brittany said...

Hi Kimi! I hope you're doing well! I just wanted to let you know that we made our blog private with the addition of the little one so if you want to keep reading it message me your email on facebook so I can send you an invite. :)