Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Meeting up with friends!


Last night I went to dinner with my friend Octavia. I met her almost 2 years ago when I went on a trip to Ocean City!!! It was a great trip! I had fun.

Well last night's dinner was great. We spent 3 hours talking and catching up on what has been going on over the last few months! We haven't hung out in a few months due to crazy schedules and lives just going round and round!


I thought it was a great time and it was definitely something that I have been in need of! I have put so much time into work and hanging out with Oumar and Robin that I just needed to spread my time out with others that I have met while I have been here. I hope to make more time for friends and just going out to hang out! I miss the fun times and I am ready to celebrate this year with a lot more happy times!:)

No comments: